Habitat in Walworth County is seeking construction leadership volunteers to join their Construction Committee. The organization is specifically looking for a Construction Manager who will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the entire building process, including material procurement and coordination of subcontractors.
- Create a construction schedule with the site supervisor for each project.
- Be available on build site at various timeframes (when subcontractors are working on site).
- Attend Construction Committee meetings.
- Ensure that each project is consistent with the mission and vision of Habitat.
This individual must be familiar with the entire residential building process and specifically Walworth area subcontractors in the specialties of excavation and concrete, roofing, electrical, HVAC, and plumbing to assist in soliciting bids and then supervise. Throughout the building process they will direct the daily mobilization of materials and quantify the volunteer resource needs.
Habitat in Walworth County is looking to fill this role as soon as possible as the planning and coordinating of the Spring Build in Bloomfield has begun and the home building process will officially begin in Spring of 2020.
As progress on the build continues, Habitat in Walworth County will be looking for numerous volunteers to help with the build. For more information on volunteering, being a part of the Construction Committee or to donate towards the Spring 2020 build please visit, www.habitatwalworth.org or call: 262-949-0542.